WHO WE ARE
The site is owned and operated by Rebellious Unicorns Production Company Inc (“Company”). The company does business as Rebellious Unicorns as well as under various under brands and partnerships. These brands and partnerships include, but not limited to: Unicorns.LIVE, QUSIC, Live @ the KCT, Peak Pride, FruitCake, the MX, Kelowna.LGBT, Dirty Mutter, Cub Crawl, and Earth to Table Vegan Market.
Our website address is: https://www.rebelliousunicorns.com
LAST UPDATE OF THIS COVID-19 PROTOCOL POLICY – November 9, 2020
BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS PLEASE READ OUR COVID PROTOCOLS
Everyone’s safety is of the utmost importance for these live shows. We are actively following all orders from the Provincial and Regional Health Authorities. This means that from the time you read this information and the event happens things may change. We will do our best to update this document as required but these procedures may change without notice.
- Masks are required for everyone as they enter, exit and move throughout the venue. You may remove your mask at your seat once seated but must wear it at all other times. There are no exceptions to this.
- If for medical reasons you cannot wear a mask you MUST contact us within a minimum of 48 hours of purchasing your tickets or 3 days prior to the show, whichever occurs first. We will make special arrangements for your entrance into the building. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may have some disposable masks on site but if we run out, you will be refused entry if you forget a mask.
- No intermission. (Shorter Shows)
- Attendees not feeling well MUST NOT attend the event.
- There are multiple exits and you will be directed to use the nearest exit after the show, no lingering will be permitted inside the venue.
- Follow all directions given by Theatre staff and volunteers as well as all directional signs and arrows.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at various locations through the venue.
- All people will be required to sanitize hands at entry.
- Please maintain the 2 meter (6 feet) distance from other parties at all times.
- The venue is fully sanitized with non-toxic, non-irritating disinfectant applied with fogging machines before and after each show.
- Theatre staff and volunteers will be sanitizing high-touch surfaces such as handrails, door handles, countertops, etc…as people enter and exit the venue.
- Concession/bar will be open with appropriate plexiglass barriers and sanitizing procedures in place.
- Ticketing ensures that there is a minimum of 3 meters (10 feet) or 5 seats between each party.
- Max 6 people in a party.
- Max 50 tickets (patrons) to each show.
- The 2 seats on either side of an aisle will remain empty and 3 empty rows between people.
- Minimum 4 meters between performers and audience.
- Our ticketing automates social distancing requirements; however we reserve the right to move people if there is a mistake or if a Health Order requires us adjust requirements.
- Tickets MUST be pre-purchased in advance online.
- Phone number and email for each party will be captured for contact tracing.
- Where appropriate, venue doors will be propped open during entry to avoid people touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place in bathrooms to ensure 2 meter (6 feet) spacing. Bathroom capacities are posted and will be maintained by volunteers.
- No outside food or drinks allowed – no exceptions.